Whatsapp groups are a good way to get in touch with friends and family, sharing interesting or entertaining content, organizing events, reunions, everything! And although if we don’t ignore notifications,they can be disturbing, the truth is that now it’s hard for us to live without.
Easy Steps to Change Whatsapp Group Admin
If you are the administrator of one of these groups, but it takes too long to deal with it, and you want to appoint other members to help you or replace you in this task, on vvipgroups.com, we explain how to change the administrator of a Whatsapp group.
How to Delegate Whatsapp Admin Rights
- Once in the group, go to the three vertical dots on the top right to deploy the options menu.
- Once in the menu, choose Group Info.
- There, in addition to the files exchanged in the group, and the options of Silence and Personalized Notifications.
- you will be able to see all the participants in this group. From this list, select the person you want to add as an administrator of the Whatsapp group.
- When selecting the participant, another menu will open.
- Choose the option: Name Admin from the group.
- There you go! In the blink of an eye, you managed to change the administrator of a Whatsapp group and thus have someone more to help you in this management.
vvipGroups also offers you other articles so that whatsapp has no more secrets for you:
If you want to read more articles similar to How to Change the Administrator of a Whatsapp group, or you want updated whatsapp group links in your area or a specific interest then sure surf the site.